Pain Medicine Physician
Interventional/Non-Interventional Physician Pain Specialist
The Everett Clinic’s Comprehensive Pain Clinic has the only fully interdisciplinary and multispecialty pain clinic model in the Pacific Northwest, with integrated pain behavioral health and pain physical therapy onsite. We are expanding our outstanding team and seeking an anesthesia-trained proceduralist or a medicine-trained pain specialist physician with particular interest and expertise in caring for patients with chronic non-cancer pain.
Our team includes physicians, PAs, psychologists and physical therapists who are co-located and who work closely together, who review at-risk patients and formulate or adjust treatment plans as a group to achieve optimization of rational and cost-effective pain management tailored for each patient. Our team also provides mentorship and training to other members of the healthcare team.
The Everett Clinic’s first core value is We do What is Right for Each Patient. High quality, low cost care delivered in a team-based, patient-centered model is our approach to outstanding patient care. Our providers and staff are highly engaged in doing what’s right for the patient. We seek clinicians who enjoy this approach and who excel in taking excellent care of patients in a respectful, supportive and fun workplace.
A leadership opportunity in our Comprehensive Pain Clinic could be available for the right candidate with proven experience in leading a highly functioning team focused on cutting-edge, evidence-based pain medicine.
This position features:
- Full-time position (36 patient contact hours per week)
- 4 to 4.5-day work week
- Call is a monthly rotation, phone call only, no refills allowed on call
- Interventionalists will perform ESI, SI joint, and medial branch block procedures
- 1-2 years’ experience required
- Completion of an ACGME-accredited pain fellowship required. Board certified or board eligible will be considered.
Our team of more than 600 of the highest quality providers, who had their choice of healthcare organizations, chose The Everett Clinic.
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Financially stable, growing organization
- Epic EMR
- Scribe Support Available
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous signing bonus
- Malpractice coverage, tail coverage
- Low physician turnover
- Stability and innovation throughout the COVID crisis (no furloughs or lay-offs)
If you are an excellent clinician who enjoys putting patients first, we’d love to talk with you!
Apply for Pain Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly