Emergency Medicine Physician
Cookeville Regional Medical Center is a 247-bed regional referral center serving more than 300,000 residents in the Upper Cumberland region of middle Tennessee.
Emergency Department Details:
- Annual ED Volume: 55,000
- 38 Bed ED
- 40 hours of Physician Coverage daily
- 44 hours of NP/PA Coverage daily
- EMR: Medhost
- In-house EM Scribes provided
- BC/BE in EM, FM, or IM with previous ED experience
- Current ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certifications
- EM Residents are allowed to moonlight in their Final Year
Cookeville is located centrally on the Cumberland Plateau between Knoxville, Nashville and Chattanooga in Putnam County. We boast two area recreational lakes, Center Hill and Dale Hollow as well as numerous golf courses for the amateurs and the pros. With low crime rate, low property taxes, no state income taxes and an area full of friendly caring people, Cookeville is one of the best places in the country to live and raise a family. Putnam County offers the best in educational opportunities including quality K-12, Nashville State and Tennessee Technological University.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly