Intensivist/Critical Care Physician
Intensivist Opportunity in New Orleans, LA - Executive Level Benefits
Major Metro – 400K Population
Become a part of one of the South’s Premier Health Systems (5 hospitals, 2,226 physicians) that is devoted to providing excellent patient care to all the residents of this amazing Southern vacation destination and its surrounding community. Enjoy a true team environment working alongside physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
- Employed full-time position with base salary
- Executive level benefits: malpractice, medical, dental, life, long term disability, retirement, etc.
- You will be joining a Physicians Services group comprised of over 80 physicians
- 325-bed hospital, 23-bed ICU
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
It is hard to begin to describe the culture of this diverse and unique city of 400K. One common trait shared by almost everyone in this mix is a love of amazing food and incredible music. The residents here find life slows down a little so they can truly savor life. Come spend time in one of the top vacation destinations in the South!
- World famous restaurants and entertainment around every corner
- State-of-the-art medicine, professional sports teams, major university programs
- Easy access to an international airport
Apply for Intensivist/Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly