Ochsner Health Baton Rouge is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible RADIOLOGIST to join our expanding practice at our health center in the heart of Baton Rouge s medical district.
- Fellowship training in neuroradiology is preferred in order to support a growing neurosciences program including spine and cranial surgical procedures, acute stroke, and neurology subspecialty services.
- State of the art upgrade of MRI fleet in progress with planned addition of 3T unit in 2021.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for reading all modalities for a growing multispecialty clinic. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in Radiology.
- Excellent work life balance with 8-5 pm weekend teleradiology call and approximately 1 in 7 frequency.
ABOUT OCHSNER HEALTH SYSTEM - BATON ROUGE
The Greater Baton Rouge region is home to Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge, a full-service, 150-bed facility, Ochsner Cancer Center Baton Rouge and 14 Ochsner Health Centers across Tangipahoa, Livingston, East Baton Rouge, Ascension and Iberville Parishes. Nearly 2,000 employees serve our patients in the Greater Baton Rouge area, including more than 180 physicians and Advanced Practice Providers whose collective dedication to patient care is recognized for quality excellence by Becker s Hospital Review, Healthgrades, Truven Health Analytics and Leapfrog. Ochsner Baton Rouge is a part of Ochsner Health, Louisiana s largest non-profit healthcare delivery system. Ochsner is the only Louisiana hospital nationally recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a Best Hospital across four specialty categories caring for patients from all 50 states and 80 countries worldwide each year.
CALLING BATON ROUGE HOME
Situated on the Mississippi River, Baton Rouge represents the best of Louisiana s vibrant culture. The capital city, located in Southeast Louisiana, is home to over 800,000 residents making it one of the most populous cities in the state. It is a very family-oriented city with great schools, 2 major universities (Louisiana State University and Southern University), restaurants, shopping, and an abundance of sports and cultural opportunities. Known for its great people, unique food, and lively music, Baton Rouge has something for everyone.
RECENT AWARDS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS RECEIVED BY OCHSNER MEDICAL CENTER BATON ROUGE
Becker s Hospital Review
- Only Louisiana hospital ranked in Becker s Hospital Review 100 Great Community Hospitals (2016)
Care Chex, a division of COMPARION
- Ranks in the top 10% of hospitals in the nation for medical excellence in 7 clinical categories including Overall Hospital Care, Overall Medical Care, Cardiac Care, Gastrointestinal Care, Neurological Care, Heart Attack Treatment, and Stroke Care. (2017)
- Patient Safety Excellence Award (2017, 2016, 2015)
- Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence (2017)
- Cardiac Care Excellence Award (2017, 2016)
- Coronary Intervention Excellence Award (2017, 2016)
- Pulmonary Care Excellence Award (2016)
- Earned an A grade in patient safety (2017, 2016)
Truven Health Analytics
- One of only 10 hospitals in the United States to receive the Truven Health Analytics Everest Award, an honor awarded to hospitals that have achieved both the highest current performance and the fastest long-term improvement over five years. (2017)
- Only hospital in Louisiana named in the Top 100 Hospitals (2017, 2016)
- Only hospital in Louisiana to be named to the "50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals" (2016)
Click to apply HERE
Sorry, no J1 visa opportunities available.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for RADIOLOGIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly