OB/GYN Physician | Tampa Area w/ No 1st Call!
Our medical affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Trinity, Florida. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
- Join an established, expanding local group in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area!
- The practice has offices in Clearwater, New Port Richey, and Trinity!
- 1:4 call and Midwife model where midwives always take 1st call.
- 4 Midwives in the practice
- Hospital Laborist group; does triage to help with being called from office/surgeries in the event of an emergency
- Open to offering financial partnership.
- Trinity is a fast-growing upscale community just north of the Pinellas and Hillsborough county. This tri-county location is optimal for building your patient base. Under an hour from Tampa, Trinity is a perfect location for Tampa adventures on the weekend without the traffic!
- The Trinity, Florida area has some of the best eateries around. You can always dine in one of the many chain restaurants in the area, but you won’t get a better meal than when you choose to dine with a locally owned restaurant.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-GYN medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training, and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
Recruiter: Michael Banton
Apply for OB/GYN Physician | Tampa Area w/ No 1st Call!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly