General Anesthesiologist Opportunity in West Virginia
In addition to an excellent compensation and partnership-track, you will also be offered medical and dental benefits, life insurance, long-and short-term disability, 9 weeks of vacation includes CME time, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, a pension plan, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this town bordering the Ohio River. It welcomes thousands of visitors each year with its festivals, fairs, and cook-offs. It offers residents affordable housing, friendly neighborhoods, and a reasonable cost of living.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2652826.
- Partnership opportunity
- Excellent compensation
- Established and stable group
- Join 8 physicians and 18 CRNAs
- General anesthesia (light cardiac if desired, but not required)
- Call is 1:6, no second call, CRNAs take call
- Practicing physician and new residents are welcomed
- H-1B visa support available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for General Anesthesiologist Opportunity in West Virginia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly