Pediatric Anesthesiologist Job at Leading Missouri University
This hospital-employed position offers an excellent compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in an area with ample entertainment and cultural amenities. The city has professional sports, a revitalized downtown, museums, fine dining, and plenty more. You will have a diverse assortment of neighborhoods to choose from that fit any lifestyle.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any anesthesia jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2652496.
- Strong compensation and benefits
- Option for cardiac pediatric anesthesia if desired
- Join a diverse and vibrant group of anesthesiologists and CRNAs
- 22 days of vacation
- H-1B and J-1 visa candidates welcome
- 2021 fellows welcome
- 403b retirement plan and 22 vacation days
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Pediatric Anesthesiologist Job at Leading Missouri University
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly