Well established OBGYN office in Marina Del Rey, CA (coastal Los Angeles) and Hawthorne, CA (South Bay) is looking to add an OBGYN to their growing group practice.
Join an amazing group of ObGyn, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants. This position is a great opportunity for the candidate to be able to enjoy the perks of being in a private practice.
See details below for more information about the providers and the practice.
- We see a huge mix of socioeconomic status (anything from Hollywood actresses to struggling Medi-cal families).
- Strong focus on Minimally invasive surgery including robotic, hysteroscopic, and laparoscopic surgery.
- There is a great mix of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and cosmetic gynecology, cosmetic lasers and even some botox.
- We average about 40 deliveries monthly.
- We have a great back up system by other hospitalist physicians and laborist program for deliveries.
- Very accessible perinatologists and Gynecological Oncologist to answer any questions you have.
- The associates in the practice are always available to help, assist mentor and backup.
We are looking for someone who is interested in MIS with good bedside manner, a team player and hard worker.
- We offer a competitive salary and good earning potential through productivity and cosmetic procedures.
- The offices are state of the art and have EMR, minor procedure room, and advanced ultrasounds.
- We admit to a tertiary care facility which has a level III NICU.
- Amazing work environment and endless room for growth.
Live and work in one the most desired areas.
- You can, efficiently, live anywhere between Marina Del Rey and all cities in South Bay!
- Marina Del Rey is considered the coastal playground of Los Angeles.
- Manhattan, Hermosa, and Redondo beaches are among the most desired places to live.
- Marina del Rey is easy access to the ocean, making it the city’s leading recreational hub of on-the-water activities.
- Our OB hospital is 1 mile from Redondo Beach, 4 miles from Hermosa Beach and 5 miles from Manhattan Beach.
- Our Gynecological Surgery Hospital is directly across the street. (Cedars Sinai Marina Del Rey)
- There is no shortage of coastal bike trails, seaside parks and breezy beaches to enjoy on your free time.
Apply for OBGYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly