Pediatric Hospitalist Needed in Stockton, CA
This position offers a competitive compensation and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working just outside Northern California's San Francisco Bay Area. Stockton is a city on the San Joaquin River, in California's Central Valley. Located close enough to the city or to Sacramento that you could live there and commute. This is a beautiful and highly sought-after area with a booming economy, endless opportunities for entertainment, cultural diversity, and natural beauty.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2652884.
- 100% inpatient
- 12-hour in-house shifts, mix of days and nights
- Block schedule of 7 on and 7 off
- Join 3 other pediatric hospitalists
- Will teach residents and medical students
- Well baby nursery, 12-bed inpatient floor, and ER consults
- Base salary of $200K
- Live just 40 minutes from Sacramento, and 90 minutes to San Francisco
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Pediatric Hospitalist Needed in Stockton, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly