Emergency Medicine Need in North Carolina
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in North Carolina that needs an emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7:30 am - 7:30 pm or 7:30 pm - 7:00 am. The covering physician must or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active NC medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BE required
- License: Active NC state license needed
- Schedule: 7:30 am - 7:30 pm or 7:30 pm - 7:30 am
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Emergency Medicine Need in North Carolina
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly