Envision Physician Services is seeking full-time Hospitalists to join our team in Honolulu, HI.
Hospitalist Program Details:
- Ranked #1 Hospital in Hawaii
- Immediate Need
- HI license preferred or in process
- Competitive Salary
- Must relocate to island
- 16-20 Patients per shift
- 7 on / 7 off schedule
- Post Operative Patients only – Working Hand in hand with surgeons
- Post Operative Cases Include: General, Ortho, Cardio Thoracic, and Transplant
- No OR Time
- Closed ICU
- 12 Hour shifts
- Day 36 hours physician
- Night 12 hours in-house physician
- Qualified candidates should be Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- These Positions Offer
- Employee status with full benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and more
- Excellent Annual Salary
- $3,000 per year Business Expense Reimbursement Account
- Paid “A” rated malpractice insurance with unlimited tail coverage
The Queen's Medical Center is a nonprofit hospital with a 160-year legacy of caring for the people of Hawaii and the Pacific Basin. A member of The Queen’s Health Systems family of hospitals, The Queen’s Medical Center is the largest private hospital in Hawaii. It is licensed for 505 acute and 28 sub-acute care beds. Located in downtown Honolulu, Queen’s serves as the major referral center for cancer, heart disease, neuroscience, orthopedics, surgery, emergency medicine and behavioral health, and has the only organ transplantation program in the State of Hawaii. Queen’s is also the state’s designated trauma center--the first and only Level I trauma center in Hawaii. A major teaching hospital, Queen’s serves as a clinical training site for the residency programs of the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine.
The Queen's Medical Center is recognized as:
- Best Hospital in Honolulu (U.S. News & World Report 2017-18)
- Level I Trauma Center (American College of Surgeons)
- Comprehensive Stroke Center (The Joint Commission, American Heart Association, American Stroke Association)
- Cancer Center accreditation, with commendations (Commission on Cancer)
- National Cancer Institute Community Cancer Centers Program member
- Breast Center accreditation (National Accreditation Programs of Breast Centers)
- Blue Distinction Center® for Spine Surgery & Cardiac Care (Blue Cross & Blue Shield Assoc.)
- Premium® Cardiac Specialty Center (UnitedHealth)
- Residency Training accreditation (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education)
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Magnet® Recognition (American Nurses Credentialing Center)
- MD Anderson Cancer Network® affiliation
Honolulu, on the island of Oahu’s south shore, is capital of Hawaii and gateway to the U.S. island chain. In this cosmopolitan capital city, you’ll find everything from historic landmarks to fine dining to world-class shopping. Home to the majority of Oahu’s population, Honolulu stretches across the southeastern shores of the island, from Pearl Harbor to Makapuu Point, encompassing world-famous Waikiki Beach along the way.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Hawaii Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly