Colon and Rectal Surgeon - Florida
Envision Physician Services is seeking a Colon and Rectal Surgeon to join our team in Florida.
- 223-bed Acute Care Facility
- Opportunity to join an established group and patient base with the ability to ramp up the program
- 10 OR’s plus GI suites
- Annual ED Volume is 70k
- Excellent Anesthesia group with MD’s and CRNA’s
- Hospitalist help with admissions, H&P, etc. (Envision group)
- Board Certified General Surgery
- Colon and Rectal Surgical Fellowship required
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow up clinic support and more
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is a 223-bed acute care hospital proudly serving Bay County and surrounding communities for over 40 years. We are currently looking for a fellowship trained Breast surgeon to join our surgical group in Panama City, FL.
Hospital website: https://gcmc-pc.com/
Panama City is a city and the county seat of Bay County, Florida, United States. Located along U.S. Route 98, it is the largest city between Tallahassee and Pensacola. It is the more populated of two principal cities of the Panama City-Lynn Haven, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
In 2006, Panama City was named the best place to invest in real estate in the US by CNN's Business 2.0 magazine.
Panama City, FL site: https://www.pcgov.org/
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Colon and Rectal Surgeon - Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly