Louisville Ob/Gyn Hospitalist
Envision Physician Services is seeking OB/GYN Hospitalists to join our physician-led programs in Louisville, KY.
If you are ready to pursue your passion for Ob/Gyn hospital medicine and advance your career, this opportunity is for you!
This physician-led hospital group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care and providing an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education.
- Flexible scheduling providing excellent work/life balance
- Employee Status
- Full benefits, including health, dental, vision and 401k
- Paid malpractice premium
- Leadership opportunities available - Director Stipend
Norton Hospital is a 605-bed hospital with special emphasis on advanced diagnostics and surgical procedures. Serving as a teaching facility for the University of Louisville School of Medicine, Norton Hospital is regionally recognized as a leader in the areas of minimally invasive and cancer surgery.
Piloting the way in cancer care, Norton Hospital provides a base of operations for Norton Cancer Institute, a comprehensive cancer resource center and the da Vinci robotic surgical system.
Norton Hospital has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval as a certified Primary Stroke Center offering comprehensive stroke intervention, and as a center of excellence for orthopedic care, specifically knee and hip replacement.
Connected to Norton Children’s Hospital, Norton Hospital is the region’s preferred birthing facility for high-risk pregnancies. Norton Hospital is home to one of the largest spine centers in the nation, providing expert care for patients with spinal cord defects and injuries.
- Louisville, Kentucky's largest city, is known for its big-city action with small-town charm. From the nightlife, world-class booze and dining, rich historical sites and gorgeous nature areas, there is no shortage of activities and amenities in Louisville.
- Providing a vast amount of sporting events and attractions, Louisville is home of the Kentucky Derby, Louisville Bats, the University of Louisville Cardinals, and the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory.
- It also has many annual cultural events and festivals such as, the two-week long Kentucky Derby Festival, The Great Steamboat Race, the Forecastle Festival, and many more.
- Downtown Louisville offers an urban feel with something for everyone from established restaurants and shops, the original Whiskey Row, to the West Main District (known by locals as "Museum Row") consisting of nearly 10 walkable attractions, like the Frazier History Museum, Kentucky Science Center and the Muhammad Ali Center.
- For outdoor enthusiasts, Louisville is filled with hiking trails, forests, creeks and preserves. A trip to the Louisville Mega Cavern and enjoy ziplining, an underground bike course and concerts year-round.
- History buffs can also enjoy a number of family-friendly historical sites and activities, including sightseeing on the oldest operating Mississippi-style steamboat, the Belle of Louisville, and touring the Louisville Water Tower, the oldest ornamental water tower in the country.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Louisville Ob/Gyn Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly