Houston Medical/Cardiac Focused Intensivists
Envision Physician Services is looking for Critical Care Intensivists to join our new program at HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center, which is located in the heart of Houston, TX.
Highlights of this program / position are:
- Join a team of intensivist focused on delivering care to complex closed Medical/Cardiac units
- Intensivist support ECMO, mechanical cardiac support and complex CV surgery programs
- Intensivist emphasize team work, camaraderie and work life balance
- 12 hour shifts from 7a - 7p and from 7p - 7a
- Very Generous Hourly rate
- Access to group-based health, dental, vision, life insurance as well as short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- CME allowance
- 401k with a company match
HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center is a 133-bed facility that has been serving the medical and health care needs of the Houston area for 30 years. Medical Center provides a broad spectrum of medical and surgical services, including treatment of diabetes, cancer and other diseases, as well as orthopedics, cardiology and maternity care.
Houston is the fourth largest city in the nation and is home to the nation's second busiest seaport. Texas has no state or local wage tax. Two major airports provide Houston with all major domestic and international carriers. Houston residents enjoy the year-round mild climate that is conducive to year-round outdoor activities. Houston is one of the few U.S. cities with resident companies in theatre, ballet, symphony and opera, with exciting performances all season long. The hospital's location has a beautiful park in front and is located next-door to The Warwick Hotel and near Rice University.
Houston, the 4th largest city in the U.S., is one of the fastest growing and most culturally diverse cities in the country. It was voted amongst the “Top 20 Best Cities to Live” by U.S. News and World Report for 2017
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Houston Medical/Cardiac Focused Intensivists
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly