Wound Care/General Surgeon Needed in Texas
This is a salaried position with a structured bonus. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, a benefits package, life/disability insurance, vacation/PTO, CME days and allowance, a retirement plan, relocation reimbursement, and loan repayment.
Greenville is a city in Hunt County, just 35 miles northeast of the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area. Nestled among the shabby-chic shops and down-home restaurants, you will find an award winning winery, vibrant public art, and numerous live entertainment venues.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2619874.
- Hospital-employed group
- Outpatient and inpatient wound care
- Wound care FNP on staff
- 10 days per month of general surgery ER call
- No general surgery outpatient clinic
- Hyperbaric chambers
- Experienced hyperbaric technician
- Licensed WOCN home health nurse
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Wound Care/General Surgeon Needed in Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly