Indiana Trauma Surgeon
- Trauma Program:
- 278-bed facility
- Level III
- 15 shifts per month
- Specialties include Neurosurgery, orthopedics, cardiovascular surgery, urology and gastroenterology.
- Opportunity for an elective general surgery practice if desired
Terre Haute Regional Hospital is a 278-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs including cardiovascular services with open-heart surgery and cardiac cath. Service area covers a 75-miles radius in Wabash Valley. Regional is the only full-service hospital in the area accredited by The Joint Commission and has provided quality care to the Wabash Valley community for 135 years.
- Located on the banks of the Wabash River on Indiana's western border, Terre Haute has a rich and storied history as the capital city of The Wabash Valley.
- Metro Population: 170,700
- Located just 77 miles North East of Indianapolis, Terra Haute is also the home of the Indianapolis Colts training camp along with Indiana State University.
- Visitor Center: http://terrehaute.com/
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Indiana Trauma Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly