RHEUMATOLOGIST NEEDED FOR THRIVING PRACTICE IN NORTHWEST OHIO
The Toledo Clinic (TTC) located in Northwest Ohio is recruiting an additional board-eligible or board-certified Rheumatologist to join the well-established and thriving multi-physician practice, Arthritis Associates of Northwest Ohio. This full-time position presents an exciting and tremendous opportunity. Our ideal candidate is outgoing, flexible, and a team player. Selected candidate will be taking over a full practice from a retiring physician with 30+ years in the community. Fellows and established Rheumatologist are encouraged to apply immediately. Applicants must possess or be eligible for Ohio licensure.
- Full practice from a retiring physician with 30+ years in the community.
- Outpatient Rheumatology practice with rotating hospital consultation call 1-in-4 weeks.
- On-site infusion center, lab, x-ray and DEXA.
- Established “built-in” referral base and patient draw from surrounding counties throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.
- Growth opportunity—ability to maximize your earning potential.
- Full benefits package including: health, life, dental, disability, retirement and more
About the Community
Toledo is a mid-sized city with a lot to offer. Its slogan is “You Will Do Better in Toledo!” One-way commute times are on average 10-35 minutes door-to-door, depending on where one lives and which site is being covered. Other benefits/attractions include:
- Fantastic MetroParks system
- Nationally Renowned Toledo Museum of Art
- Diverse & established cultural, ethnic and religious communities
- Excellent public and private schools, best in the state and nationally-ranked
- Family-friendly activities (e.g., The Toledo Zoo & Aquarium; Toledo Symphony; Imagination Station Science Museum; AAA Professional Baseball and Hockey in revitalized downtown; renowned American Birding Trail; Toledo Farmers’ Market, etc)
- Relative low cost of living, attractive to millenials
- Boating & Fishing on Maumee River, Lake Erie and Southern Michigan Lakes
- Detroit, Chicago, Columbus, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Cedar Point, Coastal Michigan, Ann Arbor attractions all <1-5 hr drive
- DTW International Airport <1 hour away, 140+ nonstop destinations
- Local colleges and universities
Please email JJones@toledoclinic.com with curriculum vitae, cover letter, contact information for three references, and any related questions.
Apply for RHEUMATOLOGIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly