Join an expanding Women's Health practice in a growing community!
- Skagit Regional Health Arlington Women s Health is seeking a full-time, experienced OB/GYN to join their expanding Women s Health practice in one of the fastest growing markets in the state of Washington.
- Collaborate with experienced CNMs as well as other community area primary care providers.
- Shared call rotation will be required.
- Subspecialty support is readily available.
- This is a full time, hospital employed position with a large built in referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program
- 3-4 years of experience is required
- Board Certification is required
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
Compensation and Benefits:
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a medical staff of over 600 and is comprised of two hospitals and 28 outpatient clinics. We are the largest Public District Hospital in the state of Washington. We are dedicated to providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our communities.
- Cascade Valley Hospital, located in Arlington, is a 48 bed acute care hospital with a Level IV Trauma Center and a Level II Nursery. We have state of the art centralized fetal monitoring and 3 LDR rooms. We serve the approximate 20,000 residents of Arlington, as well as other residents of Snohomish County.
About Arlington, Washington:
- Arlington, with a population of over 20,000, is a scenic town located in Snohomish County, the third largest county in Washington State. Arlington is vibrant city that has a strong sense of community pride and has retained its hometown feel. This pride is openly shared with new residents who long for a safe, family-oriented community in which to raise their children.
- Nestled in the Cascade Mountain foothills, Arlington provides easy access to the San Juan Islands and the North Cascade Mountains where you can enjoy hiking, biking, skiing and fishing right in your backyard!
- In 2014, The Puget Sound Journal of Commerce rated Arlington Public Schools 4th in the top ten communities to live in based on school performance.
- Conveniently located between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C., you can enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to an international airport and world class entertainment, without the cost of living or traffic!
Apply for Join an expanding Women's Health practice in a growing community!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly