Expanding Women's Health Practice 1 Hour North of Seattle- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Skagit Regional Health is seeking an experienced OB/GYN to help with community need and growth of our established practice. Our ideal candidate will be focused on building lasting relationships with their patients as well as strong ties within the community.
- Collaborate with experienced physicians and CNMs as well as other community area primary care providers.
- Manageable 1:3 call in a rural area.
- MFM Subspecialty support is readily available in the neighboring community.
- Our Family Birth Center has 3 private delivery rooms and easy access to OR.
- This is a full time, hospital employed position with a large built in referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program
- Board Certification in OB/GYN is required
- 3-4 years of experience is required
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
Compensation and Benefits:
- Receive market competitive pay (including sign on), medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement and retirement options.
- Malpractice insurance provided, including tail insurance.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a growing staff of nearly 3,000, including a medical staff of over 570, and is comprised of two acute care hospitals and almost 30 outpatient clinics in over 25 medical specialties. We are provide advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of the nine communities we serve in Skagit, Island and North Snohomish counties. We commit to work collaboratively as a system to lead a culture that is focused on High Reliability and promote safe and reliable activities at all times.
- Cascade Valley Hospital is licensed for 48 beds with a Level IV Trauma Center and a Level II Nursery. The hospital features a full range of services including acute care, critical care, and general surgery. The facility also offers a number of support services such as an in-house laboratory, rehabilitation program, and comprehensive diagnostic imaging.
About Arlington, Washington:
- Arlington is located in the third largest county in the state and is one of the fastest growing areas of Washington. Arlington is vibrant city that has a strong sense of community pride.
- Nestled in the Cascade Mountain foothills, Arlington immediate access to an abundance of outdoor recreational activities year round, such as hiking, biking, skiing and fishing! Explore our historic downtown where you can visit a number of our small businesses, unique restaurants and gather with other residents during our annual festivals and farmers markets.
- Live in a family friend environment with safe communities, great schools, and exciting opportunities for everyone in your family! Within the state of Washington, you will find a flourishing food, craft drink, art, and entertainment scenes.
- Centrally located between Seattle and Vancouver, BC, you can enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to international and regional airports and world class entertainment, without the cost of living or traffic!
- In 2021, Washington was named #1 in the U.S. News Best States ranking for the second year in a row.
Apply for Expanding Women's Health Practice 1 Hour North of Seattle- Excellent Work/Life Balance
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly