SURGERY - ORTHOPEDIC PHYSICIAN
Are you looking to become a partner with a group instead of working for a hospital that mandates the way you practice? Do you prefer to be in a community with a suburban lifestyle but don't want the oversaturation of providers of metro living?
If so, come to this beautiful area of Wisconsin: recognized as the #2 state in the country for physicians to practice in 2019!
The prestigious "Guardian of Excellence" award winning group in Central Wisconsin is expanding. Mako's newest SmartRobotics was just purchased and we need surgeons ready to come play with this new toy!
• An unparalleled group with rich 50 year history set out to give the highest level of care of orthopedics, physical medicine and rehab, sports medicine, spine, pain management, and podiatry services.
• State of the Art 43,000 sq ft,campus with 40 exam rooms & services that include: Walk-in care, Surgery Center onsite adjacent to the clinic, Onsite PT & OT, Imaging, Worker's Comp Concussion Clinic
• Weekend General Call 1:10
• 700K+potential. Robust benefits, Partnership in 2 years
Skiing. Mountain biking. Hiking. Hunting. ATVing. Golf. Kayaking. Snowmobiling.
• This is an adult playground for those who like to experience the beauty of the 4 seasons of nature, and find fulfillment in simple living with nearly every outdoor attraction available at your disposal including downhill skiing.
• Enjoy living the Hallmark movie small town life while still having the retail amenities of any major suburban metro city that also has a regional airport
• Ranked #4 in state for Family life & Fun, and ranked #7 for education, health, safety.
If having autonomy in your practice that allows you the ability to give a lasting personal impression on your patients is your number #1 priority in your search, call me at the hour that is most convenient for you or shoot me an email to plan a time.
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic
Apply for SURGERY - ORTHOPEDIC PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly