Practice along the Spectacular Northern Colorado Front Range with Top 5 Large Health System
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
BANNER HEALTH, one of the country’s premier, nonprofit health care systems and BANNER MEDICAL GROUP (BMG), Banner Health's employed physician group, is seeking an Employed BE/BC General Neurologist with EMG experience to join a team of fellowship-trained Physicians in a collegial practice only an hour drive from Denver.
Practice details include:
- Great opportunity for a full time employed general neurologist
- Outpatient practice only
- Weekdays only - no call and no inpatient duties
- EMG required
- Interest or subspecialty training in EEG preferred
- Office locations in Fort Collins, Greeley and Loveland
- Strong primary care referral base
Banner Health’s Compensation includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Sign On bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching plus 457(b) deferred compensation
Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work in the entire nation. Enjoy spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather (over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine a year), endless recreational activities, and more. Banner Health has multiple clinics and three hospitals in this region.
Join the Banner Health Team, where you’ll have the time to connect with your patients, your practice, your family and the great outdoors! We offer dedication to work/life balance unmatched in our industry. Meaning you get to spend more time doing what you love. That’s HEALTH CARE made easier, LIFE made better!
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for NEUROLOGIST: OUTPATIENT
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly