General Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity
We have an exceptional opportunity for a new or experienced general orthopedic surgeon to join an established group of surgeons. The position is located in Oshkosh on the shores of Wisconsin s largest inland lake, Lake Winnebago.
Education/training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited orthopedic surgery residency program
- A fellowship welcome but not required
- Must have skills in all areas of general orthopedic surgery
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Join collaborative, supportive partners
- Outstanding support from dedicated PA s and other staff members
- Position is available due to a retiring physician
- Broad mix of cases with an excellent built-in referral base from our multi-disciplinary clinics in Oshkosh and Fond du Lac as well as from the surrounding area
- State of the art facility with offices adjacent to the hospital so you will enjoy an easy transition from outpatient to inpatient
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
Get to know Oshkosh, WI
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, on the western shore of Lake Winnebago, Oshkosh is banked by the Fox River and Lake Butte des Morts in Winnebago County.
The city is a progressive and participative community that offers small-town friendliness with big city features and a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests. It is a great place to live as a result of an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living and a clean environment.
Oshkosh is a haven for anyone interested in combining city life with the benefits of a small town.
City of Oshkosh
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Apply for General Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly