What are you looking for?
Great base salary? Work/life balance? Proximity to a big city? We have the total package...Job Specifics
- OSF Medical Group, part of OSF HealthCare, seeks an additional gynecologic oncologist to join two board certified gynecologic oncologists and two advanced practice providers.
- OSF HealthCare has a large referral catchment area through central and downstate Illinois allowing a new physician to grow a practice rapidly and to practice the entire scope of gynecology oncology.
- A new gynecology oncologist will also be able to deliver chemotherapy if they so choose in a partnership with a large oncology group with a well-established referring base.
- Opportunity for resident education as well as research is available through The University of Illinois College of Medicine in Peoria and Illinois Cancer Care.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Peoria, the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of Chicago and St. Louis, is home to a large collection of medical research, educational and clinical facilities including the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump Trading Simulation & Education Center.
- Peoria, Illinois, offers a range of residential opportunities whether you are looking for something out of the way, in the woods, along the river or right in the heart of the city.
- Peoria is also home to a number of performance venues, museums, art galleries and more than two dozen historic landmarks of both local and national fame.
Apply for Gynecologic Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly