Build a Total Joint Program North of Seattle, Washington
- Skagit Regional Health Arlington Orthopedics and Sports Medicine has an immediate opening for a Total Joint Fellowship trained Orthopedic Surgeon to join our growing program in Arlington, Washington.
- Join our existing 2 provider, 2 PA team.
- Call 1:3
- Opportunity to build a Total Joint Program in this service area.
- Great work/life balance with a 4 day work week, shared call and generous time off.
- This is a full time, hospital employed position with a large built in referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program
- Total Joints and Hips/Knee Subspecialty desired
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
- 2-3 years of experience is preferred; however, new graduates will be considered.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive guaranteed starting salary with potential productivity bonus. After guarantee period, transition to a wRVU production.
- Benefits include medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a medical staff of over 500 and is comprised of two hospitals and 24 outpatient clinics. We are the largest Public District Hospital in the state of Washington. We are dedicated to providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our communities.
- Cascade Valley Hospital is a 48 bed acute care hospital with a Level IV Trauma Center and a Level II Nursery. We have state of the art centralized fetal monitoring and 3 LDR rooms. We serve the approximate 20,000 residents of Arlington, as well as other residents of Snohomish County.
About Arlington, Washington:
- Arlington, with a population of over 20,000, is a scenic town located in Snohomish County, the third largest county in Washington State. Arlington is vibrant city that has a strong sense of community pride and has retained its hometown feel. This pride is openly shared with new residents who long for a safe, family-oriented community in which to raise their children.
- Situated in the Puget Sound coastal region of Washington, our region is well known for lush trails perfect for hiking, running and biking, beautiful waterways for fishing, swimming and kayaking, and plenty of picturesque scenery to discover along the way.
- Enjoy a family friendly environment with safe communities, good schools, and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
- Conveniently located between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C., you can enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to an international airport and world class entertainment, without the cost of living or traffic!
Apply for Build a Total Joint Program North of Seattle, Washington
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly