Nocturnist - Mercy Health - Ohio
Mercy Health St. Rita s Medical Center is seeking a board certified/board eligible nocturnist interested in experiencing all four seasons in a beautiful Midwest city surrounded by thriving suburbs and charming rural communities. You would have the opportunity to work in a very collegial multi-specialty group at a large regional referral center serving a ten-county area with a robust patient population.
Nocturnist Program Highlights:
- 7 on 7 off working 7:00 P.M. to 7:00 A.M.
- Admitting patients. Daily workload of 16-19 patients per physician per night with APC support
- Respond to: Rapid Responses and Codes
- No patients under the age of 16
- Procedures: Intubation, central lines, interpret EKG s and Chest X-Rays
- Most specialties represented except for burns and transplants
- 424 bed count facility
The community of Lima, Ohio offers many perks; including minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to both public and private school systems with excellent reputations. This is a close knit community that is ideal for raising your family. Many of our providers live in Shawnee Township. In addition, we are centrally located between multiple large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation. We are less than 1-2 hours from Dayton, Toledo, Columbus, Cincinnati, Detroit, MI and Fort Wayne, IN.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
For questions or to apply contact: Traci Cox, Physician Recruitment 419-296-7808 or email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Nocturnist - Mercy Health - Ohio
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly