Residency Program Director
Lead the academic mission and operations within Care New England’s Emergency Department at Kent Hospital, including undergraduate and graduate medical education, continuing medical education and research.
- Oversee all aspects of residency program
- Develop and conduct curriculum and educational program, including guidance and supervision of residents
- Assure compliance and accreditation with ACGME academic standards
- Opportunity for faculty appointment at the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University and the New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Competitive salary with a rich benefits package including health, life, disability, occurrence malpractice and retirement.
Located just west of Providence, Kent Hospital has 350 beds and is the largest community hospital in Rhode Island. We care for over 70,000 patients annually (approximately 200/day) within 45 hard-walled treatment bays with dedicated locations for behavioral health and low/mid-acuity patients.
The Blackstone Valley is one of the state’s most popular visitor destinations for outdoor recreation, as well as for its prominent arts district and many unique dining opportunities. Nearby Providence combines the accessibility and friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city.
For more information, please contact
Apply for Residency Program Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly