BC/BE Orthopedic Surgery
Orthopedic Surgery Opportunities in the U.P. of Michigan
Aspirus Ironwood Hospital is seeking a skilled and compassionate Orthopedic Surgeon to join their well-established practice in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Aspirus Ironwood (25 bed Critical Access/Level IV Trauma Center)
- Full-Time/Benefit Eligible Position
- Team of 1 full time/1 part time Orthopedic Surgeons and 1 PA
- Approximately 420 surgeries in 2018
- Good mix of cases - geriatric population and outdoor recreational enthusiasts
- 20-25 patients per day/provider
- Collegial and supportive group of medical staff
- Regional Airport with daily flights (Air Choice One) to Chicago/O Hare and Minneapolis, MN
- Endless Outdoor Recreation, Safe Communities & Great Schools
Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Disconnect from the everyday and reconnect with the wild inside of you. Explore endless rivers, waterfalls, and shoreline, clean and clear and fresher than you ever knew. Discover Lake Superior, mighty and proud! Find yourself traveling trails through mystic old growth forests.
Whether using the hundreds of miles of trails, loops, or single tracks; hiking through an old growth forest, along the shores of Lake Superior, or high above the tree line; or paddling a calm inland lake, stream, or rapid river the Western U.P. is your place for outdoor recreation thrills. In addition to endless outdoor recreation, our local communities are still built upon pride in our local school systems and universities. Choose to live your best life in an area where you can feel safe every day and find placement within your local community while being warmly welcomed.
Apply for BC/BE Orthopedic Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly