Outpatient Palliative Care Physician
Allegheny Health Network, located in Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking a new member for the Division of Palliative Medicine at our Allegheny General Hospital campus.
- Offers career development within a collegial environment, as well as possible academic appointments
- Participates in the education and training of residents, fellows and students
- Outpatient Care
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
- Must be board eligible/certified in Hospice and Palliative Care Medicine
- Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania prior to employment start
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh, named one of 2019 s Most Livable City in the continental United States by The Global Livability Index, is a vibrant and exciting city offering a diversity of culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, a nationally praised culinary scene and home to major sports teams.
Please send CVs to: Sulynn Lopez | Physician Recruiter | Sulynn.Lopez2@ahn.org
Apply for Outpatient Palliative Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly