Hospitalist - Medical Director - Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
As a Hospitalist Medical Director with USACS, you’ll be responsible for managing hospitalist medicine services by collaborating with the hospital and nursing leadership while offering support to your physician staff. As a leader for both the hospital and US Acute Care Solutions, you will influence broad company decisions and help facilitate the development of new leaders.
With USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits, and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model that emphasizes quality. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local physician groups.
- Oversee hospitalist service operations
- Supervise HM staff, per the bylaws, policies and procedures of the institution
- Represent the staff in the community and within the hospital
This state-of-the-art facility opened in 2007 and is located in a quickly growing suburban area. The hospital includes 108 beds, plus digital X-ray, CT, MRI, ultrasound and radiology, as well as wireless instant nurse-to-nurse communication. In 2013 the facility began accepting neurology patients (including strokes, seizures, and neuromuscular disorders) and in 2016 became a Certified Primary Stroke Center. Cedar Park opened a new cath lab in 2013, allowing the hospital to perform interventional cardiology/PCI for STEMIs. The Heart and Vascular Institute opened in 2015, expanding the cath labs and including cardiac/pulmonary rehab.
- 8 Physician hospitalist team
- Dedicated Nocturnist
- Average daily encounters: 52
- Team is supported by IAC RN to facilitate operations
- Team approach model with Hospitalist, Critical Care and Emergency Department under one IAC Director
Recent studies have named Cedar Park “Fifth Most Desirable Suburb,” “Third Best City to Move to,” and one of the “Top Safest Cities” in the nation! From a population of just 5,161 in 1990, Cedar Park has exploded in popularity, developing into an urban center of nearly 60,000 residents. Located just north of Austin, Cedar Park offers affordable housing and great schools close to Lake Travis and minutes from downtown. Enjoy the small-town feel with access to big city opportunities!
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
1401 Medical Parkway
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Apply for Hospitalist - Medical Director - Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly