Physician - Academics-Transplant Surgery
Banner University Medical Center Phoenix
The Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Banner University Medical Center Phoenix seeking full-time transplant pulmonologists to expand our transplant pulmonologist team. Focusing on providing exceptional care to patients with critical lung illnesses and developing leading edge treatment.
Essential functions include:
- Manage wait list individuals
- Round on the inpatient transplant service
- Mentor our pulmonary fellows as they rotate though the transplant service.
- Supervise midlevel practitioners and coordinators in the care of transplant patients
- Perform bronchoscopy both surveillance biopsies and airway exams on transplant patients
- Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Strong clinical team building and interpersonal relationship skills
- Board Certified in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
- Experience/Training in Transplant Pulmonary preferred.
- Valid AZ license (or eligible to receive)
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine – research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers: Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix, formerly Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, is a nationally recognized academic medical center. The world-class hospital is focused on coordinated clinical care, expanded research activities and nurturing future generations of highly trained medical professionals who serve the community.
As a physician-led system focused on the well-being of our patients and our providers, Banner Health offers excellent compensation including attractive salary, relocation assistance, fully paid occurrence-based malpractice, paid CME plus allowance and excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer
Facility & Location InformationBanner University Medical Center - Phoenix
Downtown Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85006 Physician - Academics-Transplant Surgery
Apply for Physician - Academics-Transplant Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly