Orthopedic Surgeon - Total Joint Replacement
The American Hip Institute (AHI) in Chicago is the first clinic of its kind, a private academic institution dedicated to cutting edge care for patients with pathology of the hip. The unique AHI comprehensive approach covers the complete spectrum of care, including joint preservation, replacement, resurfacing, reconstruction, robotics, biologics, and sports medicine in a concierge environment. AHI is a destination for professional athletes, and regularly visited by Olympians and athletes from the NBA, NFL, MLS, and NHL.
Innovation, teaching, and research have defined the American Hip Institute as academic leader in hip surgery. The highly sought AHI fellowship is the first and largest fellowship in the nation to focus on Hip Preservation and comprehensive hip care. The AHI Research Foundation has led the field in pioneering novel techniques in Hip Arthroscopy, Outpatient Arthroplasty, and Robotics, with over 300 peer-reviewed publications to date.
American Hip Institute has a unique opportunity for an Orthopedic Surgeon who specializes in Total Joint Replacement, with a desire to be involved in leading the field of minimally invasive primary and revision arthroplasty.
- One-of-a-kind private academic institution
- Concierge specialized practice environment
- No call requirement
- Unparalleled teaching and research opportunities
- Exceptional practice support focused on maximizing surgeon productivity and lifestyle, including PA, NP, highly skilled staff, and generous OR availability
- State-of-the-art surgical center equipped for outpatient arthroplasty, including Mako robot, HANA tables, cutting edge technology
- Top tier starting salary, leading to partnership compensation opportunity
The successful candidate will be a highly skilled surgeon dedicated to the patient experience, have a passion for teaching others and a commitment to continuous self-improvement, and be grateful and humble. Must be BE/BC and fellowship-trained in reconstruction.
Central Chicago O Hare location close to downtown Chicago. Easy highway access from beautiful North Shore and Western Suburbs, with top public schools in the nation.
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon - Total Joint Replacement
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly