Physician - OBGYN
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Penn Medicine is seeking a full-time OBGYN to grow our Pennsylvania Hospital South Jersey practices. Our South Jersey practices are comprised of Penn Medicine Cherry Hill, Penn Medicine Woodbury Heights, and Penn Medicine Mount Laurel. It will be expected that the candidate will rotate between two of these sites as well as perform labor and deliveries at Pennsylvania Hospital. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to join a long-standing, collegial group!
In addition to the South Jersey practices, Pennsylvania Hospital has three additional OB/GYN groups, with practice locations in Penn Medicine Washington Square and Penn Medicine Valley Force. You would be included in a common call schedule with the OB attending’s in these groups. Attending physicians also participate in teaching the PAH OB/GYN residents in the inpatient setting and at the resident clinic, Ludmir Center for Women’s Health.
All deliveries and surgeries are performed exclusively at Pennsylvania Hospital. Pennsylvania Hospital (PAH) is fully equipped with a Level III NICU, private patient rooms and does over 5,000 deliveries annually. There is labor and delivery coverage 24/7 by our laborist group, with a laborist and additional attending always on service. There are also nurse practitioners, and a large group of nurse midwives that help to serve the patients.
What you will do:
* Provide full-scope obstetric and gynecologic care
* Perform births in the Pennsylvania Hospital Labor and Delivery Unit
* Provide personal and individualized care to our patients
* Assist in meeting or exceeding patient satisfaction and financial and operational targets
* Participate equally in the night shift rotations
* Employee-centric: Penn Medicine is the highest rated academic medical center in the region and was named #6 on Forbes magazine's annual "Best Employers in America" and #2 on Forbes magazine's first-ever "America's Best Employers for Women"!
* Market leadership: Penn Medicine hospitals have been named among the top hospitals in the nation by U.S. News & World Report for the 12th straight year!
* Committed to patient-centered care: Our practices are in the 90th percentile of Press Ganey’s “Likelihood to recommend” scores…and climbing!
* PAH is first in the region and one of only 58 hospitals in the country to have received Perinatal Care Certification from the Joint Commission. This certification recognizes our commitment to integrated, coordinated, patient-centered care that supports and maintains the health of mothers and newborns.
Interested candidates may send their CV’s directly to Courtney Earp, Penn Medicine Physician recruiter, at Courtney.email@example.com.
Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in OB/GYN with a current NJ and PA DEA and license.
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.To apply, visit:
Search for Job ID #92199.
Live Your Life's Work
Apply for Physician - OBGYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly