NORTHWESTERN MEDICINE REGIONAL MEDICAL GROUP
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a BE/BC Rheumatologist to join our team in the western suburbs of Chicago. This is an outstanding opportunity to build your career with the premier healthcare provider in the Chicagoland area.
- Join a team of 5 practicing Rheumatologists as we continue to expand this busy specialty.
- Full time opportunity at outpatient clinic located in Elgin, IL.
- Hospital privileges and inpatient rounds at Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital/Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital.
- Call weekend 1:5, both hospital locations.
- Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group.
- Successful and expanding multi-specialty physician group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success and compassionate care.
- EPIC electronic health record system wide.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is the premier provider of healthcare services in Chicago’s west and northwest suburbs, with more than 575 primary care physicians and specialists. Our team works together to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings. RMG offers competitive compensation and benefits within a physician led work environment.
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 10 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities throughout Chicago, the suburbs and northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care. Our vision and values are deeply rooted in the idea that patients come first in all we do. We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work.
Apply for Rheumatology Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly