A top 1 hospital right in the heart of the Kansas is seeking a BE/BC diagnostic radiologist with strong mammography skills to join their medical staff.
This is a great quality of life position with no nights or weekends required.
• Quality of Life Position - Monday to Friday work schedule with no nights or weekend work required
• Complete back-up support from fellowship trained sub-specialists in Denver
• Medical Directorship
• Sign-on Bonus and Relocation provided
• Benefits Covered: Health, Life, Vacation (10 weeks per year), CME, Long-Term Disability, and 401k
• Excellent school systems with private and public school options
• Affordable housing, low crime rate, and numerous churches
• An average of 260 days of sunshine a year
• Excellent hunting, fishing, and other outdoor activities with a 450-acre lake and recreational areas
• Numerous cultural and recreational amenities including: beautiful golf courses, community civic center, local orchestra and Repertory Theater company, 2,300 seat Raceway Park, and unique zoo, state owned Casino, diverse shopping opportunities, one of the largest national rodeos, and historical community attractions
Name: Jeff Foster
Apply for RADIOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly