Arthritis & Rheumatic Diseases, PC
Rheumatologist for private practice in beautiful Williamsburg, Virginia
Arthritis & Rheumatic Diseases PC is a privately-owned, well-established 100% Rheumatology practice, seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible rheumatologist to join their team of two Rheumatologists and two Nurse Practitioners.
- Growing Rheumatology practice with excellent referral network - 30+ years serving our community
- Busy practice with ability support and assist with building your patient base
- Part- time or full-time opportunity
- No hospital call and shared light clinic call
- Compensation Package:Competitive compensation, income guarantee, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, quality & productivity incentives, Mal-Practice Insurance, CME, 4 weeks PTO, Health, Dental, Disability Insurance, 401K retirement plan
- On-Site 12 Chair Infusion Center serving our patients as well as providing infusions for other
- specialty patients – including Gastroenterology, Dermatology
- On-Site Lab
- On-Site Injection Clinic
- On-Site Dexa Scan for practice patients as well as outside referrals
- Nextgen EHR
- Excellent support staff of 26 employees
Both fellowship grads, experienced rheumatologist and candidates interested in part-time are welcome to apply.
Our practice is located in Historic Williamsburg, Virginia which is nestled in the middle Peninsula with the Chesapeake Bay region, Virginia Beach to the South East (50 miles away) and Richmond and Washington D.C to the North West. The Blue Ridge Mountains are a few hours to the West. Williamsburg has the luxury of small-town charm with the sophistication of a large, metropolitan center.
Historic Williamsburg is the home of College of William and Mary, one of the oldest colleges in the US. The greater Williamsburg area enjoys an abundance of restaurants, shopping, parks with larger metropolitan centers just minutes away that offers nationally-acclaimed museums, cultural activities, International Airport, and an abundance of outdoor sports from renowned golf courses, hiking, running and bike trails to sailing and fishing.
Life……. the way it should be!!! Practice big medicine in a smaller community and enjoy a simpler way of life.
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly