CHRISTUS St. Vincent is a not-for-profit integrated health system located in the beautiful mountain-west city of Santa Fe, New Mexico which sees over 300 sunny days per year, commute times under 15 minutes, and offers an abundance of outdoor activities as well as a thriving cultural, art, and music scene. Our 200 bed facility is a Level III trauma center, the only trauma center in Northern New Mexico, and serves a seven county area with over 300,000 residents.
As part of our comprehensive care program, CHRISTUS St. Vincent breast care team is seeking a fellowship trained Breast Surgeon to build upon an established, busy clinical breast care program currently comprised of one surgeon, one nurse practitioner, one nurse navigator, plus office support staff - growing to add an additional surgeon and an additional nurse practitioner. As a member of the team you'll see:
- Over 300 operative cases per year.
- Approximately 20 patients per clinic day.
- Around 275 new patients diagnosed each year.
- Opportunities to participate in the multidisciplinary care of patients with breast cancer, as well as clinical research and teaching opportunities.
- State of the art equipment and use of Epic health record.
- Fully employed model with competitive compensation model, comprehensive benefit program, and sign-on bonus with relocation assistance.
To maintain our ongoing commitment to Quality Care and Excellence CHRISTUS St. Vincent recently earned Mayo Clinic Care Network status in addition to a five star CMS hospital ranking. In 2018 and 2019 the organization was voted one of New Mexico's Best Place's to work and designated a family friendly business.
CHRISTUS St. Vincent is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requirements: Applicants must have an MD or MD/PhD and be BC/BE in general surgery, and fellowship trained in Breast Surgery.
Apply for Breast Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly