Associate Medical Director- Choice One Urgent Care
ChoiceOne Urgent Care, a member of the University of Maryland Medical System, is seeking an Associate Medical Director to join their Medical team in Baltimore, Maryland.
Under administrative direction, supervises and manages the physician assistants and nurse practitioners (collectively APPs ). Directs, plans, organizes, and evaluates the delivery of patient care services by the APPs. Demonstrates personal leadership through activities at the strategic and operational level, through innovative contributions to quality efforts and through the selection and development of quality and results oriented staff.
- Collaborates effectively with medical staff leadership in projecting program development needs, and in identifying immediate and future requirements for clinical services.
- With support and approval of executive leadership, directs the design and development of clinical services which are responsive to customer requirements, reflect the input and participation of staff and maximize productivity and effectiveness of work processes.
- Develops and directs patient care delivery systems which assure consistency, quality, and cost effectiveness of patient care services across the continuum of care, and which significantly reduce unit cost over time.
- Creates an environment which is customer focused, supports staff participation in process improvement, and empowers staff to make decisions to improve patient care. Monitors patient and stakeholder satisfaction and directs systems and services to respond to requirements and improve satisfaction.
- Effectively manages APP staff and daily operations as needed.
- Develops an organizational environment which supports professional development and effective performance of staff and managers.
- Assures compliance with standards of professional practice for allied health professions. Assures the competence and effectiveness of professional and support staff who provide patient care. Assures compliance with regulatory requirements within clinical areas.
- Assures that divisional policies, procedures and operating practices are in compliance with standards set by external regulatory and accrediting agencies.
- Works with medical group leadership and medical staff clinical leaders to assure appropriate and compliant coding, billing, and documentation practices are followed
MD or DO Board Certified in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Med/Peds, or other appropriate primary care specialty
ChoiceOne's uncompromising vision is to be THE CHOICE in urgent care, offering clinical excellence and an extraordinary patient experience to the communicates we serve.
Apply for Associate Medical Director- Choice One Urgent Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly