The Department of Urology is seeking a Urologist specializing in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery to join our innovative, patient-focused team!
Join a progressive organization that is motivated by physician wellness, patient quality care, and transforming tomorrow’s medicine. Banner University Medical Center Tucson is a brand-new hospital facility (built-in 2019) featuring state-of-the-art surgical suites, patient rooms, and three surgical robots! Our outpatient clinics are located at our North Campus, a large multi-specialty clinic that was constructed in 2017.
This is a unique opportunity to join a thriving Female Urology clinical and training program touting a high-volume of surgical cases (such as repair bladder defects, pelvic floor repair, sling repair) while offering the favorable ability to grow a patient panel quickly due to the upward urological demand in Southern Arizona.
The hired applicant will hold a faculty appointment with the University of Arizona commensurate with experience while enjoying opportunities for clinical and basic science research based on interest.
- Board Certification in Urology
- Fellowship trained in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery is preferred
- An Established Urology Program: 8 established physicians and 5 mid-level providers, including Female Urologists/Urogynecologists
- Brand new operating rooms with dedicated cystoscopy rooms
- DaVinci Xi and Si robots available
- Call schedule 1:7 with resident coverage
- Average Patient Load: 20-30 OR per month
Our Banner Health Total Compensation package includes:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy plans
- Qualified tuition reduction for dependents at Arizona universities
- Paid malpractice and CME with allowance
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b)deferred compensation plan
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
- 350 Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
APPLY WITH YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner University Medical Center - Tucson
1625 N. Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician-Urology
Apply for Physician-Urology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly