Physician - Academics-Urology
The University of Arizona (UofA) Department of Urology and Banner University Medical Group seeks a board-certified Urologist specializing in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery to join our innovative, patient-focused team!
Join a progressive organization motivated by physician wellness, patient quality care, and transforming tomorrow’s medicine. Banner University Medical Center Tucson features brand new hospital facilities (2019) with state-of-the-art surgical suites, amenities, and three surgical robots. Our outpatient clinics are located at our newly-established North Campus, a large multi-specialty clinic constructed in 2017. Thrive with our urology clinical and training program touting a high-volume minimally invasive surgical cases (such as repair bladder defects, pelvic floor repair, sling repair). The favorable ability exists to grow a patient panel quickly. The Urology Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery team includes Christian Twiss MD and Joel Funk MD.
The hired applicant will hold a faculty appointment with the University of Arizona commensurate with experience while enjoying opportunities for clinical and basic science research based on interest.
- ABMS BC/BE in Urology
- ABU BC/BE in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- An Established Urology Program: 8 established physicians and 5 mid-level providers
- Brand new operating rooms with dedicated cystoscopy rooms
- DaVinci Xi and Si robots available
- Call schedule 1:7 with resident coverage
- Average Patient Load: 20-30 surgical cases per month
Banner Health’s Total Compensation package includes:
- Attractive salary plus incentives
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Paid time off
- Paid CME with allowance
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b)deferred compensation plan
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, thriving food scene and attractive cost of living await with 350+ Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
APPLY WITH YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner University Medical Center - Tucson
1625 N. Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician - Academics-Urology
Apply for Physician - Academics-Urology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly