Breast Surgeon - Join our Established Program with Rochester Regional Health
You are the future of patient-focused Breast Surgery. With our new models of care, treatments, and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- COC-designated Cancer Center
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- A Center of Excellence by the NQMBC
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (530 beds)
- Must be Breast Surgery fellowship-trained.
- Join Dr. Lori Medeiros, Medical Director of our Breast Center, and 4 other Breast surgeon to build up our established program.
- With 5 hospitals and 160+ locations, you have a heavy, built-in referral network.
- Fellowship Program coming soon! Teaching + research opportunities available now.
- Ability to participate in investigator lead or national cancer research trials
- Full Breast services: genetic testing, ultrasound training, biopsies, IORT, in-office social worker navigator
- On-site Rad/Onc and Infusion Centers, part of our Lipson Cancer Institute - 40+ oncology providers.
- Work closely with and alongside with our Plastic Surgeons
- Salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Multiple insurance plans to choose from
Physician candidate applicants only (MD/DO/MBBS/MBBCh/etc.). All others will not be reviewed.
Apply for Breast Surgeon - Join our Established Program with Rochester Regional Health
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly