BC/BE Emergency Medicine
Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join our outstanding team providing care in the Tomah Memorial Emergency Room.
- Brand new, State of the Art Hospital!
- 18,000 visits each year in combined UC/ER.
- 11-12 hr shifts/month is considered fulltime. Opportunities to moonlight within our Critical Access Hospitals if interested, or even in our La Crosse ER if EM trained.
- EMR is Epic!
- Excellent Benefits, Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, and Relocation
- Telemedicine consults with medical and surgical specialists available 24/7
- Participate in extending medicine beyond our walls through volunteer work in our local and global communities with Global Partners!
Gundersen is an award winning, physician-led, integrated health system, employing over 900 medical staff. We are a teaching hospital, with excellent support for research. A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits.
Located amid the bluffs of SW Wisconsin, the region boasts great year-round outdoor recreation, excellent schools, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home!
Apply for BC/BE Emergency Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly