Emergency Medicine Medical Director
Sound Physicians knows that the only way to achieve our vision of being the unmatched leader in improving quality and lowering the cost of care in the communities we serve is through the well-being of our people. We care about your peace of mind, and that comes from knowing that you are associating with an organization that cares about you.
- Commitment to our front-line clinicians
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Clinician-specific performance feedback
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
The doctors, hospitals, and other healthcare services of the Sutter Health network provide a consistent level of exceptional, personalized care to patients. The Sutter Medical Network includes many of Californias top-performing, highest quality physician organizations. Sutter-affiliated hospitals often receive awards for the quality care they provide, including cardiac care, womens and childrens services, cancer care, orthopedics, and advanced patient safety technology.
- 22,000 volume ED
- 49-bed acute care, community-based hospital
- Open ICU - procedures required
- Access SoundInstitute learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Excellent independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided
- Emergency medicine board-certified MD or DO preferred with ATLS; MD/DOs that are not EM board certified must also have ACLS, PALS, NRP, and BLS
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly