Outpatient Pulmonologist BE/BC
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR) is recruiting for a BE/BC Outpatient Pulmonologist. The ideal candidate will have single or multi-specialty Group practice experience in an outpatient setting.
- General pulmonology
- Critical Care shifts at Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital
- Outpatient clinic immediately adjacent to modern expanding hospital
- Ambulatory based
- Board certified
- 2-5 years of experience preferred, but not required
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 125 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 22+ specialties throughout the Sonoma County. Our organization is nationally recognized for excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods is affiliated with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Two year salary guarantee with opportunity to transition to production model after one year
- Full benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Robust retirement program
- Shareholder eligibility following 24 months of employment
Apply for Outpatient Pulmonologist BE/BC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly