Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Urologist with a focus on female Urology, willing to collaborate with OB/GYN colleagues.
Location: Santa Cruz, CA
- State-of-the-art medical center in Santa Cruz
- On-site outpatient surgery center
- Flexibility in office scheduling, 4 or 5-day work week
- Practice dedicated to FPM/RS, with opportunity to also practice general urology
- Opportunity for rapid practice growth
- Share-call with outstanding group of PAFMG Urology colleagues
- Referrals from our 16+ member Urology department, primary care physicians, OB/GYN
- Residency in Urology
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Generous benefits package
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
Apply for BC/BE Urologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly