Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group, affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, is seeking a full time BC/BE Anesthesiologist.
- State-of-the-art medical center
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Schedule flexibility
- Diverse practice
- Opportunity for rapid practice growth
- BE/BC in Anesthesiology
- Must be comfortable with OB & Outpatient pediatrics, greater than 1 year
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Relocation allowance
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Generous benefits package
- Shareholder eligibility after two years
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
Apply for Anesthesiologist BC/BE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly