If you are passionate about women’s health and looking for an exciting practice opportunity in a beautiful lakefront area, Holy Family Memorial invites you to consider our exceptional opportunity in Obstetrics-Gynecology.
Holy Family Memorial is a nationally recognized, award-winning healthcare organization comprised of a community hospital and a multi-specialty group of 90 providers. HFM physicians maintain or obtain board certification throughout employment.
We offer an outstanding balance of obstetrics and gynecology, as well as a highly competitive salary and benefit package. But the intrinsic benefits are where we SHINE! These include professional autonomy and involvement in organizational decision making and, as you know, that is becoming rare in healthcare today!
HFM Women’s Health:
- The practice is currently comprised of 2 OBGYN physicians and 1 OBGYN nurse practitioner. One additional OBGYN takes call only, helping to provide work-life balance.
- Just under 200 births and 200 GYN surgeries and growing. With the right, dynamic individual, the growth potential is unlimited.
- Acute care hospital consists of a dedicated Women’s and Children’s floor, Emergency Department, private rooms, 10-room OR with state-of-the-art laparoscopic and surgical equipment, hospitalist program, diagnostic imaging and laboratory services.
- Robust Primary Care referral base0
- 1 in 3 – 1 in 4 call.
- 4-day work week.
- The position is structured to allow for excellent work-life balance.
Manitowoc is located in Wisconsin on the breathtaking shores of Lake Michigan.
It is a family-friendly, community that offers excellent public and parochial schools, a safe, family-oriented community, and innumerable outdoor summer and winter activities due to the Lakeshore and several local trails/parks. Due to its close proximity to Appleton, Green Bay, and Milwaukee, Manitowoc is the perfect place for someone looking for the ‘small city feel’ with access to all the fine dining, shopping, and sports attractions the large cities offer. You can get to work in 10 minutes, and drive to Lambeau Field in 45 minutes. Or several James Beard award-winning restaurants in a little over an hour.
You will find that HFM offers an extremely competitive wage and benefits package. This includes the opportunity to earn above your base salary pending volume and quality/citizenship criterion.
Because Holy Family Memorial is a not-for-profit organization, you would may also qualify for PSLF (Public Service Loan Forgiveness). You can learn more about that program here.
Someone that is interested in working hard but playing harder will find a long-term home at Holy Family Memorial. We look forward to hearing from you.
Two (2) Years
Around $353,000 (MGMA Median) plus wRVU incentivized
Sign on bonus eligible, relocation assistance, residency stipend eligibile
Paid Vacation and Holidays, CME Reimbursements, Benefit package includes a choice of pension funds, health, dental, vision plans and many additional benefits.
Apply for OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly