Pathology - Pathologist Opportunity - Pittsburgh, AGH (Clinical, Microbiology and Chemical Patho...
The Pathology Institute of Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is currently seeking a Clinical Pathologist, preferably with interest or experience in a subspecialty of Clinical Pathology (Microbiology or Chemical Pathology) or in molecular diagnostics, to join our team and meet the expanding needs at our locations in Pittsburgh, PA
- Clinical and translational research opportunities available
- Candidates eligible for academic appointments at Drexel University College of Medicine
- Approximately 1.5 million tests/year performed at the network s Core Laboratory
- Molecular Pathology Lab opening late spring 2020
- Potential for Medical Laboratory Directorship for qualified candidates
- MD, DO degree
- Board certified or Board eligible in Clinical Pathology or Anatomic and Clinical Pathology with preference given to candidates with interest or experience in molecular diagnostics Must be eligible for a PA State Medical License
AHN PROUDLY OFFERS:
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits include but not limited to: Medical, dental & vision insurance, HSA/FSA, 401K and relocation assistance
- Work Life Balance maintaining an appropriate work-life balance is essential when providing healthcare and serving patients. We offer a generous PTO plan to help you achieve your work-life balance.
- Additional Benefits include but not limited to: Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discounts, Onsite Fitness Centers/Gym Discounts and Mass Transportation Benefits.
Allegheny Health Network (AHN) The Allegheny Health Network is comprised of nine hospital and more than 200 primary- and specialty-care practices. We have approximately 1,700 physicians in every clinical specialty, 17,000 employees, and 2,000 volunteers. Together, we provide world-class medicine to patients in our communities, across the country and around the world.
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Apply for Pathology - Pathologist Opportunity - Pittsburgh, AGH (Clinical, Microbiology and Chemical Patho...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly