Pathologist Opportunity - Anatomical pathology; cytology and surgical - Pittsburgh, PA - AGH
Cytopathologist AHN Pathology - Pittsburgh, PA
Anatomical pathology; cytology and surgical
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Pathology Institute is recruiting a full-time Pathologist to join our team serving the Pittsburgh area.
- Partially sub-specialized clinical service at Allegheny General Hospital and/or West Penn Hospital including approximately 43,000 surgical pathology and 30,000 cytology accessions
- Participation in teaching in ACGME-accredited AP/CP Residency and Cytopathology Fellowship Programs
- Candidates eligible for academic appointments at Drexel University College of Medicine
- Clinical and/or translational research
- MD or DO degree
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Anatomic or Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- A subspecialty fellowship or experience in a subspecialty of anatomic pathology (Cytopathology or Hematopathology preferred)
- Pennsylvania License
AHN PROUDLY OFFERS:
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits include but not limited to: Medical, dental & vision insurance, HSA/FSA, 401K and relocation assistance
- Work Life Balance maintaining an appropriate work-life balance is essential when providing healthcare and serving patients. We offer a generous PTO plan to help you achieve your work-life balance.
- Additional Benefits include but not limited to: Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discounts, Onsite Fitness Centers/Gym Discounts and Mass Transportation Benefits.
Allegheny Health Network (AHN) The Allegheny Health Network is comprised of ten hospital and more than 250 primary- and specialty-care practices. We have approximately 1,700 physicians in every clinical specialty, 17,000 employees, and 2,000 volunteers. Together, we provide world-class medicine to patients in our communities, across the country and around the world.
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.