Hiring Rheumatology Physician at Atlantic Health System in New Jersey
We are seeking a Rheumatologist to join our established practices in Clark and West Orange, NJ.
Atlantic Health System, headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey is a leading non – profit healthcare delivery system in New Jersey. The New Jersey network includes: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, Newton Medical Center in Newton, Chilton Medical center in Pompton Plains, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, Goryeb Children’s Hospital in Morristown and Atlantic Rehabilitation and Atlantic Home Care and Hospice.
We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. Here, you will find a collaborative culture and quality care that exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
- Comprehensive health benefits package and competitive salary
- CME & Tuition Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible Schedule
- Live and work within a short drive of New York City, Poconos, Philadelphia, and the Jersey shore
Atlantic Medical Group is a physician-led and physician-governed organization that delivers the highest quality health care, at the right place, the right price, and the right time. We are a multispecialty physician group with more than 900 doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants at over 300 locations throughout northern and central New Jersey.
- Provides comprehensive medical services to patients
- Perform essential duties and responsibilities as role of a Rheumatologist
- Diagnose and prescribe medical treatments.
- Deliverance of quality clinical care
Apply for Hiring Rheumatology Physician at Atlantic Health System in New Jersey
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly