Pathologist - Molecular Genetics
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Pathologist - Molecular Genetics to join our team at our Berkeley, CA Regional Lab.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: physiciancareers-ncal.kp.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Pathologist - Molecular Genetics
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly